Peoria R/C Modelers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogs at the field

4 posters

Go down

Dogs at the field Empty Dogs at the field

Post  Grumple Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:25 pm

Great forum...compliments to Sarg. cheers
Here's a test topic to get things going.

We need to address some rules about people bringing dogs to the flying field.
They should never be unleashed! The first time a dog puts his foot through a wing, we ought to shoot the owner (of the dog).
A recent visitor left his dog in the car and it yipped for close to an hour. Very disruptive. Unbelievably, the owner seemed not to notice. I thought seriously about rolling a grenade under the car.
A long time member brings his dog to the field and watches the flying. Usually it's on a leash. However, he watches impassively as the dog takes a leak or a dump in the spectator viewing area. C'mon! No
Grumple
Grumple
Grumple

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Dogs at the field Empty Re: Dogs at the field

Post  totga Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:54 pm

We at SIRS do have our K9 visitors. Everyone I have seen at our club, have their pooch on a leash and a very sort one at that. Those that I have seen, are also very respectfull of others property....so I guess what I am saying is, it comes down to simple respect. I have nothing constructive to add about a person that would leave a dog in a car for over an hour except a question...why does this person have a dog? Encourage that person to get a fish.

totga

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  bullitt1492 Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:31 pm

I dare you to pull a gun on my dog or me pal.
When your plan to intimidate fails, and are no longer in possesion of your firearm because you have been disarmed by your underestamated opponent, what will you do then as you stare down the barrel of your own gun?
How much does the poop matter at that point pal?
If you dont pull the trigger after you pull it out on me, your in trouble this is your fair warning. affraid

bullitt1492

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  SgtScott Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:30 pm

I am pretty sure this is an expression of frustration at certain people who would do such a thing. No one would shoot anyone or animal. I wouldn't personalize it too much especially since i am sure you are not that person he is talking about. I am sure you also have feelings about others being cruel to their animals and allowing them to run freely around your helis that are worth thousands. Smile
SgtScott
SgtScott
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-03

https://peoriarcmodelers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down